Did you know that vehicles are the second largest asset most people purchase? So it only makes sense to want the highest return on your investment. By keeping accurate records of standard vehicle maintenance and repairs you will be sure to help maintain your vehicles value.
From an insurance perspective, a person’s automobile also carries significant financial risk with the potential for accidents. If an accident does occur, with the ReadyLife Vehicle Information module, it will be simple to maintain the necessary documentation of photos and repairs for future claims.
- Show potential buyers all service reports, upgrades, and maintenance repairs through easy reporting and printable documentation
- Provide documentation for Insurance Claims proving repairs and replaced parts
- Track specific parts, work orders, vehicle technician contact info, and warranty information
Vehicle Information: Features and Functions
- Store photos of your vehicles condition. i.e. pre and post repairs, classic car parts, maintenance upgrades
- Store important documents for future claims and sales, i.e. repair work orders, maintenance, damages or DMV paperwork